In order to file your patent in Canada we need:
- The full legal name of the applicant;
- The full address of the applicant (principal office or place of business);
- The full legal name and address of each inventor;
- The full patent application, including the specification, drawings and claims. If you provide us with a PCT or USPTO number, we can access the entire application ourselves;
- Priority document: If applicable, a certified copy of the priority document or permission to grant access to it from an approved digital library (only applicable to non-PCT applications)
- Optional: whether the applicant is a small entity, within Canadian rules (learn more here);
- Optional: assignments, if the applicant is not the entity identified in the priority application.
We will prepare for signature by the applicant everything required to complete the application, including:
- Power of Attorney
- Statement of Entitlement;
- Small Entity Declaration (where applicable – learn more here).